Summer Recess

Friday, July 26, 2013

Last year, I had the best class in the world!  They were great kids and we were able to have a lot of fun while we were learning together.  As the end of the year neared, we decided that we would have a get together over the summer to see each other and catch up before they head to middle school this fall.

That brings us to….summer recess!  I sent an email to all of my parents yesterday explaining that we would gather on the school playground on Monday afternoon if they could make it for a summer recess/get together.  I am really excited to see my kids and have already heard back from about half the class!  Their parents are all saying how excited the kids are too, and I’m getting some good feedback from parents who also love the idea.

How do you connect with past students?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
◄Design by Pocket