Monday Made It – July 22, 2013

Monday, July 22, 2013


Today I’m linking up with 4th Grade Frolics for the Monday Made It linky event.  This week, I spent some time on a puzzle (one of my favorite time wasters).  I’m addicted to Revolution era and Constitutional history, and my mom bought me the coolest puzzles for Christmas.  I’ve actually done these puzzles twice, but the most recent completion was this week, so I figured they count for a Monday Made It!

The first is a puzzle of the Constitution. (Yes, I know I’m a geek, but I’m ok with it!)  This one was incredibly complicated, but I had a ton of fun doing it.  Unfortunately, I didn't think to take a picture of this one, which is a shame, because some of the pieces are shaped like states and the very center piece is shaped like the Liberty Bell, which looks pretty cool.

The second puzzle does have a picture.  This one shows all of the important events and places from the Revolutionary War.  This one was easier than the Constitution puzzle, but still took some time.  It was a lot of fun though!

1 comments:

Georgiana said...

Thanks for stopping by. The clothespins weren't that messy. I poured the water out of the plastic bowl and then scooped out the clothespins onto the paper towel. Threw the bowl away and waited. I also sprayed them with a finish my daughter uses for her art projects, which sealed the color too.

Have a wonderful day,
Georgiana
• Carson's Creations •

Post a Comment

 
◄Design by Pocket