Social Media

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

This summer, I have fallen into a routine of drinking my coffee, trolling Pinterest, and reading gobs of teacher blogs every morning.  After reviving my blog last week, I have tried to find ways to connect to other bloggers, but I haven’t posted about any of them…so here’s the post!

Pinterest:
I am on Pinterest and have a school related board (along with several others).  If you’re interested in following me on Pinterest, I can be found here.

Blog Lovin’:
I also joined Blog Lovin’ this week, and have posted a button on the left side of the blog.

Instagram:
I have an Instagram account, but it is primarily for personal use (as opposed to “teacher stuff”).  If you’re interested in checking out my Instagram account, there is a button on the left side of the blog.

Teachers Pay Teachers:
I started my TpT store last week, and so far, I only have a few things for sale.  I plan to add more as time goes on, but for now, you can check things out here (and follow me while you're there!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
◄Design by Pocket