Setting Up the Classroom (Part 1)

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Yesterday, I took some time and went to school to start setting up my classroom.  The room is clean and ready for me to work, so I braved the un-air conditioned building and got to work.  When I got to school, the room looked like this:
 

Everything was stacked in the middle, and I only had 24 desks, which won’t work for my (minimum of) 29 students this year.  So I dragged more desks in from an extra classroom, set the chairs, and put my small book shelves at the groups.  The finished product looks much better to me!
 

While there is still plenty to do in the room, I always feel better when it is set up and looking like an actual classroom instead of a storage room.  How is your progress going?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
◄Design by Pocket