Saturday Summary

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Today’s post is a new feature I’d like to start on my blog.  It’s called the Saturday Summary and is designed to let bloggers get to know each other and to highlight things that have been on their blogs throughout the week.  As part of the Saturday Summary, you can link to all of the week’s blog posts, but also share what you’ve been up to outside the classroom so we can get a peek into the lives of the bloggers we follow.

So, my week’s summary was pretty fun:

Last Saturday, I got to see America live as a part of my town’s summer festival!  It was a super fun concert! 

Then on Sunday, Plain White Tees performed at a shopping center in my town! (Didn’t get a good picture of them though)

This week, I attended a 31 party (and ordered a really cute new bag), hosted a Pampered Chef party, and worked in the classroom.

On the Blog:

Monday: MondayMade It




Friday: SummerRecess

What have you been up to this week?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
◄Design by Pocket