Sunday Scoop - April 26, 2015

Sunday, April 26, 2015


This week, I’m linking up with The Teaching Trio again for The Sunday Scoop. 


3 things I have to do:
Finish grading papers – I worked on this yesterday, but I still have some Science and some writing left to go.
Finish planning for the week – I had all of my lessons written for the week, but found out Friday afternoon that we are changing our testing schedule for the state test….so instead of testing on Monday, I need to figure out what I’ll be teaching.
Brush Nellie – My golden retriever needs brushing ALL THE TIME!  But today should be nice enough to do it outside (which helps the cleanliness of my house!)

2 things I hope to do:
Mow the grass – I use “hope” very loosely here… I need to mow, but it rained all day yesterday, so it may be too wet to get this done today.
Organize my school bag – My school bag has become incredibly heavy lately.  I need to work through it and see if I can take anything out.

1 thing I’m happy to do:
Read my students’ latest stories – My kids worked on animal migration stories this week.  They were fictional stories, but had to show an animal migrating.  They had a lot of fun planning and writing, so I’m excited to read the final products!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I know what you mean. I have a dog who needs to have her hair brushed and washed a whole lot.

Jasmine
The Dots of Teaching

Beth said...

I wish my dog cooperated with the brushing and I'd have far less vacuuming...lol. Enjoy your Sunday :)

Liveloveserveteach said...

Oh, the school bag! I remember having to periodically just dump everything out of my bag. Now that I'm a stay-at-home momma I have the same issue with my purse...I'm always collecting stuff in it and still have to dump it.
Happy Sunday!
Joya :)

Post a Comment

 
◄Design by Pocket►